Topics with Label: Data ONTAP 7G and 8.0 7-Mode

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi everyone, First time posting here. On a new FAS2720(9.5P5) and DS212C, I would like to configure ADP using a total of 24 NL-SAS disks.So, I actuall ...read more
MCTB tiebreaker 1.21P2 fails to start on RHEL 7 with FIPS enabled When tiebreaker starts: bad decrypt139962014652304:error:06065064:digital envelope r ...read more
Hi,   Can you create an independent snapshot schedule on a SM-S destination volume?   Thanks
We have a cluster that is running OnTap 9.6 P2 and we have DNS servers configured:   Oriole::> dns show ...read more
I was reading that the schema MS-AD-BIS allows for nexted grouping.  However, the only place I can find the text 'ms-ad-bis' is on the NetApp site, an ...read more
Hello - I'm new to the NetApp world, hope you will forgive the base-ness of my questions. My workplace has given me a FAS2220 controller plus two DS42 ...read more
Hi   Does anyone have experience with PeerGFS with NetApp?   Any issues with the product?   How well does it intergate with ONTAP 9.x?   How does Peer ...read more
Hi community,   I'm looking for a tool where arrays talk to it (like configuration manager) and automatically downloads the firmware for disk,shelf in ...read more
Hello,   I have currently a 2 nodes cluster AFF8080. We have just received 2 nodes FAS8040 and 2 nodes FAS2552. I would like to now if it's a good ide ...read more
We are deploying an FAS8200 with DS460C shelves but we are having some trouble locating information on what is the latest version of ONTAP that will b ...read more
Forums