The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

ONTAP Discussions

LREP command

chqlsnetapp

Hello everyone,

i'm trying LREP for the first time and i can't seem to find whats wrong with my command. Can anyone help me point?

lrep_reader.exe -p snapvault_start -f OFFSITENAS01 -q /vol/TESTDATA/TESTDATA -o E:\test@0 -l reader.log 192.168.1.1:/vol/TESTDATA/TESTDATA

Transfer rejected: source qtree does not exist.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

CH

3 REPLIES 3

1netapp4me

i can't seem to find whats wrong with my command. Can anyone help me point?

lrep_reader.exe -p snapvault_start -f OFFSITENAS01 -q /vol/TESTDATA/TESTDATA -o E:\test@0 -l reader.log 192.168.1.1:/vol/TESTDATA/TESTDATA

Transfer rejected: source qtree does not exist.

Yes, your error is that the Source Qtree does not exist, or is spelled wrong.  This is the data you are wanting to test a backup on  (192.168.1.1:/vol/TESTDATA/TESTDATA).  Verify that you have created that Qtree and everything is spelled correctly, including CASE.

trust_shana

Hi,

Try the following syntax

lrep_reader -p snapvault_start -f 172.16.0.211 -q /vol/max_fs/max_fs -O
-o c:\temp\file@0 192.168.210.8:/vol/max_fs/max_fs

All the best

TS

lukasz_serda

all it is in this document http://www.peripheralstorage.com/NetApp/pdfs/OSSVBestPractices.pdf  s56-57

good luck

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public