ONTAP Discussions

Netapp Software

RP00

Hello

I need the OnCommand System Manager 3.1.3 but the access is not grant could anyone send me that software??

Thanks

RP

7 REPLIES 7

Drew_C

Hi RP,
Asking for software to be shared outside of official NetApp processes isn't permitted. Your system will require a license and/or a support contract to be able to legally download software from our support site. If you believe your NetApp system is under contract, opening a Non-technical Case can help to verify that.

Community Manager \\ NetApp

RP00

Hallo

This ist the first time a have a hardware where I can't download the software/driver in 25 years in the IT , you could think yourself my opinion to that processes, I need this software soon i have decorate christmas tree and other work to. Thanks for your support

Drew_C

This is a fairly standard policy for enterprise hardware. There are transfer exemptions in very specific instances, but they are uncommon. Without proper licensing in place, we're unfortunately unable to assist with the software.

Community Manager \\ NetApp

RP00

...as I said , I never had this issue on enterprise hardware. AND enterprise either way it stays only a nas and should have by default a webinterface in my opinion, its a knock out kriterium for a new. Thanks for our Support

RP00

Hi Drew_C

Do you know ...Is there at least a howdo to config the FAS 2220 from the command?? This should at least be a one time job i want to use this only as "data grave"  Thanks

RP00

many thanks

Public