Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

ONTAP Discussions

OCUM API : Days to full value

Novicer

Hello!

Could some one describe how the days_to_full is calculated by ocum. Appreciate help

Below content is an extract from the ocum api for aggregates. 

"used_data_capacity":42759.3,
"available_data_capacity":6383.37,
"external_capacity_tier":null,
"cluster_fqdn":"netappname.customername.net",
"days_to_full":216,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ontapforrum

Hi,

This thread is nice,  I believe the method applies to cDOT as well (OCUM : Aggr/vol capacity used graph).
https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-Infrastructure-Management-Software-Discussions/Questions-about-volume-growth-report/td-p/71977

Basically: "Available storage"/daily-growth-rate = Days_to_full estimation.

If the Aggr/Vol size changes (available storage changes), the days to full will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ontapforrum

Hi,

This thread is nice,  I believe the method applies to cDOT as well (OCUM : Aggr/vol capacity used graph).
https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-Infrastructure-Management-Software-Discussions/Questions-about-volume-growth-report/td-p/71977

Basically: "Available storage"/daily-growth-rate = Days_to_full estimation.

If the Aggr/Vol size changes (available storage changes), the days to full will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Novicer

Thank you!

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public