ONTAP Discussions

OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2 installer

MareX

I am looking for the OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2 installer for Windows.

Where can I download it, maybe someone has this version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlexDawson

Hi there! It is probably best at this point to setup a new instance of a newer version and start monitoring in that. Many reports do not transition between versions. Please be aware of minimum ONTAP versions in taking this approach. Unified Manager 7.1 supports Clustered ONTAP 8.2 to 9.1, Unified Manager 9.5 does ONTAP 8.3 to ONTAP 9.6.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AlexDawson

Hi there,

Unfortunately OnCommand Unified Manager 7.2 is no longer available. It is against our licensing terms and global trade compliance obligations for others to provide them to you. 

What reason do you need such an old version? we may be able to assist in another way.

MareX

I have OnCommand Unified Manager 7.1.16416 installed on my Windows server. I would like to upgrade to a higher version, the first step is to install version 7.2 which I can't find anywhere.

AlexDawson

Hi there! It is probably best at this point to setup a new instance of a newer version and start monitoring in that. Many reports do not transition between versions. Please be aware of minimum ONTAP versions in taking this approach. Unified Manager 7.1 supports Clustered ONTAP 8.2 to 9.1, Unified Manager 9.5 does ONTAP 8.3 to ONTAP 9.6.

Hope this helps.

Public