ONTAP Discussions

Volume clone failed. Token expired

kennvarg

Hi All, 

I would like to know if someone had run into cloning issues as the ones below. The error happens intermittently. I was just wondering if this has to do with the heavy workload the controller is put into. 

[?] Fri Oct 25 06:42:19 UTC [node02: api_dpool_18: wafl.sis.clone.create.failed:info]: File clone create of file /vol/nfs_delta/Library/KJK_OJ_1_LC/vc1_7/vc1_10-sesparse.vmdk in volume nfs_delta failed with error: Token expired or not found.

[?] Fri Oct 25 06:42:23 UTC [node02: api_dpool_30: wafl.sis.clone.create.failed:info]: File clone create of file /vol/nfs_delta/Library/KJK_OJ_1_LC/vc2_2/vc2_9.vmdk in volume nfs_delta failed with error: Token expired or not found.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlexDawson

Hi there!

This is an uncommon issue - I encourage you to open a case with our support team to diagnose.

The "set -priv advanced" command "volume file clone split load show" may give some insight.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AlexDawson

Hi there!

This is an uncommon issue - I encourage you to open a case with our support team to diagnose.

The "set -priv advanced" command "volume file clone split load show" may give some insight.

Good luck!

Public