Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

ONTAP Discussions

vFilers configuration to single Filer interface

Kaparwan

Hi Experts,

I am experimenting  with my Virtualmachine of DATA ONTAP for the last few weeks. 

I am trying to create below

- vfiler1

- vfiler2

filer has got 04 network interfaces

e0a, e0b, e0c, e0d

I wanted to configure the above 02 vfilers ( vfiler1 and vfiler2) on interface e0a. so that I can mount those NFS volumes to any IP in the range say - 192.168.150.220  to  192.168.150.240 

i.e.  suppose I wanted to mount all the mounts of vfiler1 to 192.168.150.232 , i should be able to do that only at host level ( where these mounts are finally mounted for applciation to use)

in summary - every vfiler should point to interface e0a and that interface should have IP ( binded ?/ mapped ? ) in the range 192.168.150.220  to  192.168.150.240 

Hope I am able to put my question through. Kindly let me know if you need more details.

-regards

Kaparwan, Manoj 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public