How to confirm whether the cluster is configured in right way. please suggest.
See The Solution
on-prem -> https://mysupport.netapp.com/site/tools/tool-eula/activeiq-configadvisor
View solution in original post
If you're referring to the physical configuration. As mentioned - config advisor does a good job.
Other known issue might get picked by the Active IQ website - and worth looking at.
Now we come to the hard part - best practices:
1. Export PDF of the current HWU and IMT applicable configurations. Make sure you are on the latest and greatest.
2. Take the security BP TR and tickbox every chapter https://www.netapp.com/pdf.html?item=/media/10674-tr4569pdf.pdf
3. Take any other relevant TR for your configuration and tickbox again.
4. Do Backup-restore and DR tests to make sure they actually work. Try to automate or document this process.
5. find BP that you/others likely to breach over time and implement mechanisms to enforce these. You can see an example script I wrote for topics I anticipated will get breached in one of my environments over time: https://github.com/MGidi/NetAppCdotBestPracticeReportForNAS
In general, I also believe a good peer review is always good. Get someone to seat with you and ask you the hard questions - that always help to flag some issues or process which you didn't think through.
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!
Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to conﬁguration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.