Simulator Discussions

Missing Volumes -> Add button on Simulator 9.10 and 9.11

Tava

Hello,

I'm running both of those sims on Linux+Vmware player 16.2.4 and they work just fine. The only issue is that I can't make any volumes via GUI. I'm simply missing Add-button on "Volumes"-menu. I only have "3 vertical dots+ More" (see attachment).

Please confirm that others have/not have Add-button?

Cheers,

Jari

4 REPLIES 4

Ontapforrum

May be try clearing browser cache and try again. Could you try in chrome or firefox ?

Hello,

this is a fresh linux simulator install with no access to extrenal network. I'm running fresh firefox without history. Can you confirm that you have "Volumes -> Add"-button?

Ok, I get it. I installed ONTAP 9.10 simulator with just 'Base' license and I could not see 'Add' button, just 3 dots as you mentioned. Fix- Add any Protocol License (NFS/CIFS/iSCSI etc), log out completely and login back into the system manager. "Add" button will show up, along with more options in the left side menu.

Ontapforrum

I do not have this version, but I will get this installed today and feed you back. In the mean time, I will try and find if there is anything mentioned about the changes in the gui.

Public