Simulator Discussions

Unable to open Ontap simulator 9.10.1 ova file in Vmware workstation pro for Linux, version 16.2.3

subinhameed

Hi,

I am unable to open Ontap Simulator 9.10.1 (vsim-netapp-DOT9.10.1-cm_nodar.ova) on Vmware workstation Pro for Linux (version VMware-Workstation-Full-16.2.3-19376536.x86_64).  Can someone check this and let me know?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RossC

Hi @subinhameed 

Are you getting any particular error messages or outputs that you might be able to share? Other folks on this forum might be able to help a bit further.

However, I suspect you're experiencing issues as we don't specifically support running the ONTAP Simulator OVA on VMware Workstation for Linux. We support VMware Workstation on Windows and VMware Fusion on MacOSC.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RossC

Hi @subinhameed 

Are you getting any particular error messages or outputs that you might be able to share? Other folks on this forum might be able to help a bit further.

However, I suspect you're experiencing issues as we don't specifically support running the ONTAP Simulator OVA on VMware Workstation for Linux. We support VMware Workstation on Windows and VMware Fusion on MacOSC.

Public