The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Installation procedure for the NetApp SDK

BNYTHONGLY

I have downloaded the NMSDK 5.x and have reviewed the documents in this kit but have not

been able to locate any installation procedure for this product on Linux for perl usage.   If anyone

knows any reference that can help me with the installation please let me know.   Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

gpablo

Hi Thong,

You only have to download it and use the path into your code. For example: use lib "/your_path/netapp-manageability-sdk-5.2/lib/perl/NetApp";

Browse the folder /netapp-manageability-sdk-5.2/src/sample/ and locate several examples to begin.

Best regards,

Pablo

BNYTHONGLY

Thanks Pablo.

Thong Ly

Enterprise Storage

BNY Mellon

Office: 201-395-1744

Mobile: 201-725-2497

Thong.Ly@bnymellon.com

rle
NetApp Alumni

Great answer Pablo.

Also look in "/your_path/netapp-manageability-sdk-5.2/src/samples/Data_ONTAP/Perl" for 7-mode examples "/your_path/netapp-manageability-sdk-5.2/src/samples/Data_ONTAP/Clustered-Mode/Perl" for clustered ONTAP examples.

Regards,

- Rick -

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public