Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

Netapp Managebility SDK for download

JSHARICHANDRA

Hi,

I am working for IT consulting service company and i need to do POC to understand the net app managebility SDK capabilities to build the solution for one of the customer requirements. I believe to download the sDK, i should be the netapp end user.  So how can i proceed in this regard. Please let me know ASAP.

Thank You,

Hari

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Netapp Managebility SDK for download

rle
NetApp Alumni

Hi Hari -

Please go to: http://support.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/software, and look for SDK.  Download the SDK and any bindings you desire.  Documentation and code examples are in the SDK.

Regards,

- Rick -

JSHARICHANDRA

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your immediate reply. I tried with the above link and i landed with unautherised page.

Here are the steps i followed(Correct me if i am wrong).

a) Clicked on the link  and landed into software download page

b) Selected Managebility SDK -> Selected.net API bindings for windows->clicked on GO

c) Download page is displayed with "view and download" button.

d) When i click on the link i landed in unautherised page.

I took the screenshot and pasted here for your information. I am not sure if i did anything wrong.

FYI-> Since i am not the end user i registered as guest user in this support site.

Please direct me.

Thank You,

Hari

SUDHEER_H21

You need to log in with your NOW account. That's when you can download the s/w you wish to. Your customer should have it or if your company has any NetApp boxes, they should be able to provide you the NOW account.

Cheers,

Sudheer.

Earn Rewards for Your Review!
GPI Review Banner
All Community Forums
Public