Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

SMI-S 5.2.4 libpegcliutils.so.1 error

David_01844

I installed all pre-reqs including '2:tog-pegasus-libs-2.14.1-7.el7.x86_64', but, I received an error when installing SMI-S. It complained about 'libpegcliutils.so.1'. So I installed the x86 version '2:tog-pegasus-libs-2.14.1-7.el7.i686' and everything is working. Should I make modifications and revert to the x86_64 version?

2 REPLIES 2

Ontapforrum

Hi,

This thread discusses probably similar issue. User was able to fix it by adding the path of the library to the ld.so.conf file.
https://community.netapp.com/t5/Software-Development-Kit-SDK-and-API-Discussions/SMIS-issue/td-p/126472

Can you give that a try (User hasn't mentioned which version of SMI-S was complaining).

I am not 100% sure if SMI-S 5.2.4 is a 32-bit or 64-bit application ( I guess you check it from linux command), but it can be installed on 32 or 64-bit Linux OS, and for 64-bit OS as long as the 32-bit library dependencies are met, it should be ok.

Thanks!

David_01844

I have both libraries installed. I was just wondering if they are both required?

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public