Hi all, I'm developing a little application in C using API version 5.1 and I use valgrind to detect memory leaks in my code. I have found a possible leak within the na_startup API call, just with the following code:
valgrind reports 41 allocs and only 21 frees. I'm not an expert developer but I guess there are some intermediate allocs which are not freed or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
This is part of the report from valgrind when it is used to analyze the compiled binary from the above code:
Hi Sen, thank you for your answer. I have several valgrind logs regarding this issue and I can send them to you if you need them. I have made several tests with NMSDK 5.1 and 5.2 versions with the same results.