Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions

WFA onCommand Sync

netappuser89

Good Morning, 

I currently have some third party automation calling WFA via rest to provision a NFS datastore. Often this workflow is called multiple times within the OnCommand sync interval and thus naming sync issue ar produced as the workflows logic to increment the naming does not take place. 

Is there a means of forcing this syncronization either with REST call to WFA or by means of nesting this sync in the WFA workflow as a precursor step.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

sinhaa

Hi netappuser89,

Welcome to NetApp communities. This is not thr correct board for posting question related to WFA. You can post the questions here .

@ Is there a means of forcing this syncronization either with REST call to WFA or by means of nesting this sync in the WFA workflow as a precursor step.

-----

See, I think it can be done, but I want to have a clear look at your problem. Can you elaborate itfurther ? I understand you have a workflow that uses incremental naming. And this workflow can get re-executed before OCUM and WFA sync happens. 

Can you share your workflow? 

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.
Public