Top Kudoed Authors

Latest Posts
DISCUSSION
ONTAP Recipes: Did you know you can…? Easily manage NetApp Storage with your corporate Active Directory (AD) login credentials This recipe will help you setup NetApp Storage... more
replies
kudos
DISCUSSION
I am trying to change the IPspace of a cluster port to Default on ports e0a and e0b on the 9.1 simulator but it does not... more
replies
kudos
DISCUSSION
This is an Ontap 8.3.1 custer. I can't find a way to add the default gateway to a svm - I have the following svm that... more
replies
kudos
DISCUSSION
I know this has probably been answered somewhere...but I can't find it. I'm new to NetApp and though this simulator would be a great way to learn... more
replies
kudos
DISCUSSION
Hello, I configured a migration project and added a new LIF in Networking, since you cannot chose an existing LIF.But the snapmirror connection connects to a intercluster... more
replies
kudos
DISCUSSION
The overcommitted threshold set at 100% is breached. 350.00 TB (202.11%) of 173.17 TB is committed. 5.24 TB (3.03%) is used. Data Capacity 173.17 TB 100.00%Used 5.25... more
replies
kudos
DISCUSSION
Hello Netapp Community, We have a Netapp 8200 HA running Cluster mode 9.1P6. It has the following disks: 1 Stack of 2xDS2246 200GB 6GB SSD Drives1 Stack... more
replies
kudos