Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

AIQUM default view for Event Management

CSCOTTENO

Hi,

This has to have come up before, but is there any way to change the default view for Event Management?  Or, possibly, edit the "All Active Events" view?  Running AIQUM 9.10 VMware virtual appliance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

helge

Hello,

The default view cannot be changed. If it helps: you can safe any view you create with selection and filtering as a custom view and select it in the drop down. It is not a default change but if you jump in the menu it eases the pain tremendously since it is two clicks to get your view back. You need a recent UM Version for it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

paul_stejskal

Change what exactly? If you mean the "View" dropdown, I don't see an option. You could open a case to file a RFE.

CSCOTTENO

I'd prefer a default view that has columns I wish to see, like the notes column for example, when clicking on Event Management instead of the default 7-day view.  It's a pain to change the view, click something in the list, go back to Event Management and end up back on the default view instead of the one I was just working with.  The 7-day filter on the default view is also a pain unless one wishes for management to think all is well in the environment.

helge

Hello,

The default view cannot be changed. If it helps: you can safe any view you create with selection and filtering as a custom view and select it in the drop down. It is not a default change but if you jump in the menu it eases the pain tremendously since it is two clicks to get your view back. You need a recent UM Version for it.

Public