Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Access to a single OCI Dashboard

CSCOTTENO

Hi,

Apologies if this is something covered in the past, but I have a dashboard in OCI that a user wants access to.  I don't want them to be able to see anything else, or do anything else in OCI when they log in besides see this one dashboard.  Is this possible?  I've tested "guest" access and, while the user can't make any changes, they can navigate all over OCI and easily get lost.

It would be even better if this dashboard could be seen without logging in, or captured inside a SharePoint page, but I can't see how that would be possible.

2 REPLIES 2

Sahana

Hi,

You can define user preferences. Refer http://docs.netapp.com/oci-73/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.netapp.doc.oci-repg%2FGUID-2D7659E4-46DB-4F98-991A-FB51BCFB3808.html

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

CSCOTTENO

Thanks!  I was referring to the OCI server dashboards, not the DWS reports.  Although, if I could figure out how to create a report that matched the OCI server dashboard, that would be ideal.  Then I could just email the information to the user and they wouldn't need access to OCI at all.

I am, however, at the bottom of that steep learning curve required by Cognos.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public