Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Anyone use Firefox Quantum for WFA?

HenkJ_Snel

I am curious if anyone has some experience to work with WFA using  Firefox Quantom?

I have installed  Adobe flash player version  28.0.

I am experiencing problems when I cloned a workflow. The cloned workflow is then read-only.

Other problems that I am facing  is that sometimes the user inputs fields of the workflow to be executed sometimes become read-only.

I assume that these problems are caused by the Adobe flash player.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sinhaa

Yes, I too saw this behaviour with FF Quantum (58.0.2 64-bit) even with WFA4.1 . So I believe this is not specific to WFA version.

For now you can do is :

1. Clone -> WFA will add the name - Copy to the cloned workflow 
  2. Save it.
  3. Now Edit this cloned workflow,
  4. Modify the workflow Name to whatever you want.
  5. Save it.

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

HenkJ_Snel

I am using WFA 4.2RC1

shruthihr

@HenkJ_Snel

We have checked in Win12r2 with the same Firefox and Flash player versions as you have mentioned.

Not able to reproduce the issue .I am able to edit the cloned workflow and provide the user input values.

So please let us know your  system configuration.

Thanks,

Shruthi

HenkJ_Snel

Hi Shruthi,

I was not very clear. The problem that I am facing is when a clone a workflow, I am able to edit the cloned workflow. I can remove or add commands, but I cannot change

the workflow name. The workflow name field and the form input fields are become read-only.

The system config is:

Win12r12

2 CPUs

8 GB memory

SOLARMOVIES

yaa we have been using Firefox quantum for quite some time , and it works fine, we are Solar Movies addon on Kodi, Solar Movies provides the centralized hub for all the entertainment at one place, and to do work on that addon we do use Firefox quantum.

HenkJ_Snel

Hi Shruthi,

I do not have these problems when i logged into the WFA server remotely (i.e. from my desktop).

The firefox on my desktop is version 52 and flashplayer v27 (32 bits).

The firefox on the local WFA server is version 58 (64 bits) and flashplayer v28.

sinhaa

Yes, I too saw this behaviour with FF Quantum (58.0.2 64-bit) even with WFA4.1 . So I believe this is not specific to WFA version.

For now you can do is :

1. Clone -> WFA will add the name - Copy to the cloned workflow 
  2. Save it.
  3. Now Edit this cloned workflow,
  4. Modify the workflow Name to whatever you want.
  5. Save it.

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.
Public