Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Can't delete cluster from OCUM/OCPM

luxa165

Hi

I updated OCPM from 2.0 to 2.1 and then to 7.1P2, and the OCUM from 7.0 to 7.1P2, build up as appliance.

I integrated the OCPM fully into OCUM

Now we had to install (made by our support-partner) one of our cluster new due to disadvantageous konfiguration.

The cluster was linked with linked with OCPM bevore I integrated the OCPM fully into OCUM.

After installation,  the cluster shows not parired, no data available for health, capacitya and performance. tired to rediscover, but no effect. reboot of OCUM and OCPM, but the new build up cluster wasn't discovered.

Tried to edit or to delete cluster, but it failed

Faild to delete cluster from Unified  Manager. Cluster with resourcekey : xxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx-xx:type=cluster... does not exist.

what can I do? How to remove this cluster an do new integration?

thx!

2 REPLIES 2

Sahana

Hi,

Try using um cli login -u <admin_user> -p <password>

um datasource list 

um datasource remove <datasource-id>

https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMLP2436055/html/GUID-5E00556F-BE20-45D6-BC75-F1D05975A45A.html

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

luxa165

Hi Sahana

OPM and OUM are build up as virtual appliances, so it's not possible for me to start a "normal" cli.

I can only do some configurations, change ip or something like this by selecting one point from the main menu. It's not possible to type a command.

So because it seems not to be possible to remove the orphaned cluster, I  deleted the OUM server and make one new. Server was just running for some weeks, so there are only little data

Now the state of the cluster is fine Robot wink

Thank you!

Public