Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Direct cDOT DataSource, Direct Clustered ONTAP - WFA 3.1RC1

vluu

Hi,

Im having some issue adding a Direct cDot DataSource using Tim Kleingel PS script.

Netapp filer is 2 x AFF8080, 9.1P8

WFA v4.0 on Win2008R2 SP1

I'm able to add the cluster credentials and test successfully. When i add the the "Direct Clustered ONTAP - WFA 3.1RC1" script, the acquisition part fails with message from log:

04/30/2018 17:26:42: Started with arrays='clustername' flags='wfa'

04/30/2018 17:26:54: Error on clustername [last action 'Collecting fcp port data']: There is an error in XML document (1, 4247).

The strage thing is that the "Direct Clustered ONTAP - WFA 3.1RC1" datasource type works fine on other controllers of the same type and ontap version.

It seems like a netapp PS cmdlet error? What XML file is the error referring to? Any advise to remedy this (i already have a case open, but been two weeks waiting to hear feedback i am chasing them)?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Direct cDOT DataSource, Direct Clustered ONTAP - WFA 3.1RC1

paragp

Did you restore a WFA backup on this server. Credentials are invalidated once you restore a backup from one installtion to another ? You should look at the section called "migrating WFA installation" in the install and setup guide. Or you could just delete and add the credentials back again

Earn Rewards for Your Review!
GPI Review Banner
All Community Forums
Public