Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Harvest - Graphite Leaf changed after updating to ONTAP 9.6P7

moep
3,810 Views

Hi,

 

I have an issue with NetApp Harvest 1.6. After updating our clusters from 9.4 to 9.6P7, the volume names have changed in the graphite structure. The svm name plus colon is included in the volume name.

Instead of this:

netapp.perf.FR.dfhfmcc1.svm.SVMNAME.vol.VOLNAME

I now get

netapp.perf.FR.dfhfmcc1.svm.SVMNAME.vol.SVMNAME:VOLNAME

 

@vachagan_gratian Can you help me here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

moep
3,633 Views

I found a workaround. I did an edit to the file ./plugin/cdot-qtree and added the following:

 

$item =~ s/\w+://g; #Replace svm:volume with volume

I just don't know if it is really the correct way to do it, without breaking anything else in the future.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

moep
3,797 Views

It seems the issue is only the qtree plugin...

vachagan_gratian
3,646 Views

is this issue still unsolved? sorry for not responding earlier.

moep
3,634 Views

I found a workaround. I did an edit to the file ./plugin/cdot-qtree and added the following:

 

$item =~ s/\w+://g; #Replace svm:volume with volume

I just don't know if it is really the correct way to do it, without breaking anything else in the future.

vachagan_gratian
3,616 Views

Yes, if you're using the cdot-qtree plugin from the extras, this is correct, since the svm name is already in the metric leaf.

 

I think @yannb highlighted this issue with newer ZAPI versions, but we did not have time to fix it.

yannb
3,613 Views

Yes I think I put the same workaround

moep
3,594 Views

Thanks for the confirmation. I am looking forward to Harvest 2.0 and hope Qtree Counters will be still available. 🙂

Public