Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Help with creating workflow

MARC_GALLOWAY

I'm trying to understand how to create a workflow that will provide a drop-down list of controllers, volumes to create a snapshot. I know I can have the user type in the ip or name of the array and the name of the volume they want to create the snapshot on but I would to see if they can be provided a drop-down list they can select from. Here is the full workflow I'm trying to get at, this is all on 7-Mode.

Any help in how to do this would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any good help material on this please let me know.

Create snapshot on existing volume -> Initiate snapmirror update -> create flexclone using recently created snapshot -> add flexclone to vfiler -> rename flexclone volume ->

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

sundarea

Hi,

We can select the list of controllers, volume by writing query in WFA user input.

I created a sample workflow for selecting controller,volumes to create a snapshot from drop down list box.

Attaching the workflow dar file. Please import and use it.

Regards,

Sundar

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public