Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Modifying Asset Dashboard in OCI 7.0.2

rmatsumoto

Hi, 

Is there a way to get the default Asset Dashboard to exclude certain storage pools in its Top 10 utilized pools section, similar to applying a filter to exclude certain strings to a report, like in the reports one might make in Cognos/DWH(here, I'd exclude anything that's got aggr0 in the name)?  We have lots of 3-disk root aggrs that have nothing but just the root vol in them and they're typically at ~96% 

Thanks, 

Dew

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Modifying Asset Dashboard in OCI 7.0.2

ostiguy
Hey Dew, This is a known limitation on OCI 7.0.x - you are not the first people to notice this. OCI 7.1.0 will have more customization capabilities for dashboards, but I am not sure if the default dashboard will be editable. When we return to work tomorrow (today is a federal holiday in the US), I will ask if we have a fix with this with OCI 7.1.0 Matt

View solution in original post

Re: Modifying Asset Dashboard in OCI 7.0.2

rmatsumoto

Thanks, Matt.  I do like the look, as well as the Storage Manager Dashboard in DWH, but this limitation essentially makes that part of the the Asset Dashboard useless since we have 10+ filers like that, and the list is nothing but the aggr0 now.  That's for anyone asking for feedback on the dashboard.  

Earn Rewards for Your Review!
GPI Review Banner
All Community Forums
Public