The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Modular Workflow: Expression could not be evaluated

Adai

Hi All,

I am building a Modular workflow with 2 command and a child workflow repeated twice.

When doing a preview I get the following error, in my parent workflow were the child workflow get evaluated.

The 'quiesceSnapmirror.volume.vserver.cluster.name' expression that is used to define the '$ClusterName' user input in the 'Storage Reclamation_Progress' child workflow could not be evaluated.
Reason: Illegal expression: quiesceSnapmirror.volume.vserver.cluster.name
Location: 'Storage Reclamation_Progress' child workflow > 'Workflow' tab > 'renamePrimaryVolume' variable

WHERE: 

quiesceSnapmirror is the Variable definintion for SnapMirror Quiesce Command

renamePrimayVolume is the Variable definintion for child workflow step in the parent workflow

Storage Reclamation_Progress is the Child workfow name

Regards

adai

1 REPLY 1

Adai

Hi All,

I got this resolved, with help of paragp one of the netapp engineer. Thanks to him for the same.

The issue was, in the child workflow, I was using the reference of variables defined in my first step/command which was disabled due to the logic in my workflow

Regards

adai

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public