Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Netapp OCUM keystore error...after upgrading to 7.1...

pippen23

After upgrading from Netapp Unified manager from 6.4 to 7.1, got the following error:

The JKS keystore uses a proprietary formay. It is reccommended to migrate to PKCS12 which is an industry standard format using "keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -destkeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -deststoretype pkcs12"

After a couple rounds with netapp support, I finally figured out how to do this...

1) open a console session with Vmware and login to OPUM

2) press "4" to go to the support / diag menu, press erds to enable the diag user

3) open an SSH to OPUM using the diag user/password combo above

4) type sudo -s

5) run the command keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -destkeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -deststoretype pkcs12, password is changeit for the PKS 

6) success!!

I hope no one has to go thru the pain I went thru to find out how to run 1 linux command successfully...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TMADOCTHOMAS

What a pain. Thanks for the tip!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TMADOCTHOMAS

What a pain. Thanks for the tip!

pippen23

Also found out you need to upgrade the encryption keys on both the DWH and OCI servers:

this command lists the keystore in windows:

keytool.exe -list -v -keystore "c:\Program Files\SANscreen\wildfly\standalone\configuration\server.keystore"

here is the magic command to fix the issue(Run on both the OCI server and DWH server)

keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore "c:\Program Files\SANscreen\wildfly\standalone\configuration\server.keystore" -destkeystore "c:\Program Files\SANscreen\wildfly\standalone\configuration\server.keystore" -deststoretype pkcs12

Finally stopped this error! woot!

Public