Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Netapp OCUM keystore error...after upgrading to 7.1...

pippen23

After upgrading from Netapp Unified manager from 6.4 to 7.1, got the following error:

The JKS keystore uses a proprietary formay. It is reccommended to migrate to PKCS12 which is an industry standard format using "keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -destkeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -deststoretype pkcs12"

After a couple rounds with netapp support, I finally figured out how to do this...

1) open a console session with Vmware and login to OPUM

2) press "4" to go to the support / diag menu, press erds to enable the diag user

3) open an SSH to OPUM using the diag user/password combo above

4) type sudo -s

5) run the command keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -destkeystore /opt/netapp/essentials/jboss/server/onaro/cert/au.keystore -deststoretype pkcs12, password is changeit for the PKS 

6) success!!

I hope no one has to go thru the pain I went thru to find out how to run 1 linux command successfully...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TMADOCTHOMAS

What a pain. Thanks for the tip!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TMADOCTHOMAS

What a pain. Thanks for the tip!

View solution in original post

pippen23

Also found out you need to upgrade the encryption keys on both the DWH and OCI servers:

this command lists the keystore in windows:

keytool.exe -list -v -keystore "c:\Program Files\SANscreen\wildfly\standalone\configuration\server.keystore"

here is the magic command to fix the issue(Run on both the OCI server and DWH server)

keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore "c:\Program Files\SANscreen\wildfly\standalone\configuration\server.keystore" -destkeystore "c:\Program Files\SANscreen\wildfly\standalone\configuration\server.keystore" -deststoretype pkcs12

Finally stopped this error! woot!

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public