The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCI 7.Xand BMC Atrium 8.X and BMC DATA PUMP 3.1.05.

romeoc

Hello All,

Please, I have a customer with OCI 7.0.0 integrated with BMC Atrium 8.X and BMC DATA PUMP 3.1.05.

They are bumping in several product issues, so i'm going to propose an upgrade, but i cannot find any supportability matrix for OCI 7.1 and BMC.

In any case , i'm writing to ask your help, I have several choices:

1) Apply the latest patch  the latest patch for 7.0.0 : please I need the right path on gate.onaro.com

2) install oci.  7.0.2.  : I need information about the supportability matrix with bmc

3)  install Oci 7.1  : I need information about the supportability matrix bmc

I' m going to customer site tomorrow.  So I would like to know the best for their.

In the while , they had some problems with BMC BPPM and our snmp trap. I gathered wireshark trace, so i need your opinion if our

packets are right. In attach the WStrace and the files compiled by BPPM for our mib.

Best regards

Romeo Cesarato

1 REPLY 1

ostiguy

Hey Romeo,

Getting the customer off of OCI 7.0.0 is a good idea - there has been a ton of enhancements since then.

Our partner who wrote the BMC connector is working to update the support matrix within a month. However, we are fairly confident that OCI 7.1.0 or 7.0.x will not have any problems with it as it sits today - the connector is using dwh_inventory data, and the changes to that data mart have been additive, so the risk of breakage is very low

Matt

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public