Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

System Manager 2.0.2 defects

tom_maddox

I don't know if there's an appropriate place to file System Manager defect reports. I've noticed two so far in version 2.0.2:

1) It is no longer possible to do network configuration. At all. All the options are greyed out.

2) It is not possible to do disk management, either to take ownership or remove disks.

There's actually quite a lot one cannot do in System Manager, but these are a couple of common tasks which really ought to be exposed through the GUI.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amritad

ETA is December.

Regards

Amrita

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

karthikv

1) It is no longer possible to do network configuration. At all. All the options are greyed out.

>Because of certain issues we have disabled this functionality in 2.0.2. We're working on bringing this back in future releases.

2.0.2 has the network config checker tool which will let you know if there are any corruptions in your environment.

2) It is not possible to do disk management, either to take ownership or remove disks.

> I will file this as enhancement request

charles_adney

Any idea when this future release will be released?? It's really annoying to not be able to use the System Manager to change network configurations.

amritad

ETA is December.

Regards

Amrita

Public