Successfully installed the Unified Manager on RHEL 6.4 and have not been unable to resolve this weird issue.
Logging into just the hostname from my PC works:
But using the full name
Fails with an Internal Server Error:
Internal Server Error: Check if any of the services are temporarily unavailable. Additional information might be available in the server error log.
No details are available.
No suggested corrective action is available.
Location is not specified.
App Name: Netscape
App Version: 5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/28.0.1500.72 Safari/537.36
App Codename: Mozilla
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/28.0.1500.72 Safari/537.36
Cookie Enabled: true
Things I've tried so far.
Any help would be appreciated!
What is the version of OCUM that you are running. Can you try accessing the same with IP address instead of FQDN ?
Pls open a support case with netapp against bug 737800
I made the change to port 80 but it still didn't work.
Good troubleshooting idea though, Thanks.
Had a discussion with NetApp support. And we were able to access the FQDN from a browser on the same subnet as the server.
We think it may related to ping requests being blocked.
Running latest version 5.2 of Unified Manager on Red Hat 6.4 x64.
Yes, I can access it via the IP address.
I opened a case and will relay the bug number.
Just wanted to add a "me too" on hitting this feature. Can not access the OCUM 5.2 install (upgraded from 5.1) via the FQDN, but can using the IP address.
Adai - I've opened a case referencing the bug you mentioned - I wish bug details would be viewable. I can send you a message with the case number if you are interested.
We recently had this issue, we had to completely clear all cache files including cookies and passwords. Open the browser, make sure DFM is not the homepage, clear all the cache - files, cookies, and passwords, close the browser, log back in clear everything again, log out, logged back in and it worked. We believe it is the automated proxy script used here, but are not sure. This has cleared up more than 5 separate people having the issue.
Not sure why, but clearing the cookies/passwords for just OCUM/DFM site did not work, might help, might not.