Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unable to share reports in Oncommand Unified manager.

ASHISH_S_INDORIYA

I am not able to get Reports on mail or in local folders in any required format.

Application pops up the error " unable to share report: could not zip & another rerror.---" Find the screenshot.

Checked all the logs & Local dfm server firewall setting, but still the same problem.

Help to resolve the problem.

Regrards,

Ashish S. I.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

agireesh

It seems that you didn't set your SMTP server properly. Go to "Setup Options->Systems->Alarms" and check mail server. Once you set the mail server properly create an alarm and test the alarm. If you are getting email for test alarm that mean your email server configuration is correct.

let us know, If you are getting test alarm email but not able to share the report.

Regards,

Gireesh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

arunchak

HI,

What is the error in Jetty log when you execute this in the UI?

Also, have you set the smtp server? Could you provide "dfm option list | grep -i smtp" output.

Thanks,

Arun

kryan

Hi Ashish,

The report sharing works only for members of the administrators group. Users without the admin privilege GlobalFullcontrol in OnCommand Unified Manager are unable to share the report.

Can you confirm that you have the proper privileges?

Thanks,

Kevin

ASHISH_S_INDORIYA

I have admin rights, I am accessing it via the admin privileges.. but still the same...

SMTP is configured as well.  the error is like ' unable to share; could not zip & email, check the DFM logs..'& there is no notification..

agireesh

It seems that you didn't set your SMTP server properly. Go to "Setup Options->Systems->Alarms" and check mail server. Once you set the mail server properly create an alarm and test the alarm. If you are getting email for test alarm that mean your email server configuration is correct.

let us know, If you are getting test alarm email but not able to share the report.

Regards,

Gireesh

ASHISH_S_INDORIYA

Hey ,

Thanks Gireesh.

The problem is resolved.

Thanks All

Public