Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Way to retrieve performance advisor history for failed disk?

jonesj

Is there a way to retrieve performance history for a disk that failed? A customer wants to retrieve history for a failed disk that's been removed. I don't have more specifics than that, but am wondering if there is a general method to do this or if the database purges that object when it realizes the disk has been removed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adaikkap

Hi Jason,

Use the dfm perf data retrieve cli to get the same.

Regards
Adai

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

adaikkap

Hi Jason,

Use the dfm perf data retrieve cli to get the same.

Regards
Adai

View solution in original post

jonesj

Thank you!

adaikkap

Happy that you could get what you were looking for.

Regards

adai

aborzenkov

There is failed disk registry in Data ONTAP (you see it in ASUP) but I found it unreliable. It also does not record cases when disk goes missing on reboot.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public