Holy crap! After over a year of resizing the window only to have it revert back I changed my display resolution opened Oncommand and it looks like it should. I changed my resolution back and it sticks..... This is the only webpage I have ever had to do this on. If you have time to reply I would love to know why this works.
Howdy - I started having this problem once I went to a "wide-screen" monitor (dumped my 2X22" displays and got a single 34" wide one). Anyway, OCSM doesn't like rendering at that wide resolution (as other folks have noted).
Anyway - I just open my browser in "half-screen" mode (i.e. WindowsKey+right arrow) to slam it over to the side then it does fine. Chrome seems to remember this preference in Win10 so I don't have to jack around with it too much. Then you can keep your resolution set to optimal and not have unreadable OCSUM column data...
I have also been continually frustrated by this very issue using Firefox on RedHat Linux.
Changing resolution to lower than 2560x1440 works, as does locking the browser to half the screen.
I also found just grabbing the title bar and pulling the window down (or restoring it to a non-maximised window) resized all of the columns into a readable output. The window can be re-maximised immediately and the columns remain readable.
NetApp, please fix this very annoying issue in an update soon!
I tried lots of different browsers, it clearly doesn't depend on the browser , it is an resolution issue , I will test with changing the resolution more and post back some results , although it would be nice if netapp would find a more permanent solution as widescreen and higher resolution screens are becomming more and more common
tested with a 2560x1440 screen. noticed that the problem only exists when 125% scaling is on , in other scale factors no problem.
to fix it in 125% scale , first open all screens, tabs with colloms in an other scale , then go back to 125% scale.
Can't say yet for how long this helps.
Found that it works quicker to change your browser from maximized to window size , then it corrects the colloms and you can put it back to maximize.
so easely said , just press the butten next to the close [x] twice and the layout is fixed.