Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Highlighted

ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

I am writing a script to query api.activeiq.netapp.com, however, it seems some endpoints are not working properly. Both Python and using the API Catalog Service return the same results. I have tried to refresh my tokens to no avail...

Example:

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

Exact same issue. Tried to use NetApp support to get someone to look at it but after thinking about it for a week they decided that they were not responsible for this.

It seems like the Community pages are not monitored - So what to do?

Highlighted

Yeah, support told me the same thing. I am escalating this issue through our SE and SAM.

Highlighted

Sorry you are having a problem with the APIs. There may be a bug with the default boxes. Try entering something into these boxes for starting number and total number of records. See if that helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That works. Thanx

Highlighted

This works. As long as it is treated like a bug then I will mark as a temporary solution. Thanks!

Highlighted

A bug has been filed. Thanks

Highlighted

The problem is still there.

Highlighted

This bug existed in both the System Details and Health Details APIs. I am pleased to report that this has been fixed and moved to production. I have tested both (leaving the first two boxes empty so that default values will be used) and they both are working.

Check out the KB!
Knowledge Base
All Community Forums