Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Highlighted

ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

I am writing a script to query api.activeiq.netapp.com, however, it seems some endpoints are not working properly. Both Python and using the API Catalog Service return the same results. I have tried to refresh my tokens to no avail...

 

Example:

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

Exact same issue. Tried to use NetApp support to get someone to look at it but after thinking about it for a week they decided that they were not responsible for this.

It seems like the Community pages are not monitored - So what to do?

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

Yeah, support told me the same thing. I am escalating this issue through our SE and SAM.

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

Sorry you are having a problem with the APIs. There may be a bug with the default boxes. Try entering something into these boxes for starting number and total number of records. See if that helps.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

That works. Thanx

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

This works. As long as it is treated like a bug then I will mark as a temporary solution. Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

A bug has been filed. Thanks

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

The problem is still there.

 

Highlighted

Re: ActiveIQ API - Broken Endpoints

This bug existed in both the System Details and Health Details APIs. I am pleased to report that this has been fixed and moved to production. I have tested both (leaving the first two boxes empty so that default values will be used) and they both are working.

Check out the KB!
Knowledge Base
All Community Forums