Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions
I created a new server - Windows 2019 Standard (VM)
1. Installed OCUM 9.5.
2. Restored backup from our current OCUM 9.5 server.
3. During validation, alert scripts wouldn't run. No indication in ocum-script.log of even an attempt to run.
4. Upgraded to ActiveIQ UM 9.7P1 successfully (which is the end state we were going to) to see if it fixed the problem.
5. Alert script still won't run. No indication in ocum-script.log either.
6. Have a current ticket open but no joy so far.
Thanks for any pointers!
See The Solution
This discussion area is for the NetApp Active IQ web portal and related AutoSupport topics.
Try posting here:https://community.netapp.com/t5/Data-Infrastructure-Management-Software-Discussions/bd-p/oncommand-storage-management-software-discussions
View solution in original post