Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Destroy Failed Disks - No Return

metuckness

I just purchased a netapp, had it a couple weeks. When I spoke to the sailes rep and purchased the unit I was supposed to have gotten the option to destroy failed disks since we are a 911 Dispatch center and the data on the drives can possible hold confidential information.

I had a drive fail, I replaced it with the one sent over today, but the email and the box says I Have to return the drive. Where can I find out if that destroy clause was indeed included in my purchase? What would it be called in my licenses?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sahana

Hi,

Please have your accounts manager check for Nonreturnable Disk or  active Non-Return Policy in your contract.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Sahana

Hi,

Please have your accounts manager check for Nonreturnable Disk or  active Non-Return Policy in your contract.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public