The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

MyAutoSupport and Supportability profile missing info after MB replacement

LSIP200669301

Dear MyAutoSupport team,

I like to know how long it might take until I can see updated information on the MyAutoSupport site with respect to cluster Information after a Mainboard replacement has taken place (and therefore the SN# has changed).  For ex. the cluster name hec03fc004 still not showing the partner node beloning to this cluster. In SAP CRM the SN# has already been changed (new SN 941440000152) and ASUPs are already received. Nevertheless the SAP CRM showing "Autosupport Status NOT RECEIVING " and MyAutoSupport does ot show the partner!

Anything I missed to check?   When will MyASUP and SP tool be able to use the new data?

Thanks in advance

Werner

1 REPLY 1

ekashpureff

Werner -

The system should show up by at least Tuesday following the Sunday upload of a full ASUP message.

If this issue hasn't resolved already for the client please open and escalate a support ticket on it.

I hope this response has been helpful to you.

At your service,

Eugene E. Kashpureff, Sr.
Independent NetApp Consultant http://www.linkedin.com/in/eugenekashpureff
Senior NetApp Instructor, IT Learning Solutions http://sg.itls.asia/netapp
(P.S. I appreciate 'kudos' on any helpful posts.)

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public