Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Premium AutoSupport

lthtradmin

I was trying to load Premium AutoSupport, but when i go to that page, it sits there trying to load the page, but it only loads a couple of images and nothing seems to happen. Then the only way close internet explorer is to end task it.

Anyone used it or had the same issues??

1 REPLY 1

kusek

Hello Richard!

As an avid fan of using the Premium Autosupport feature myself, I understand your strife

I happen to use its functions on a number of computers and browsers (Including Firefox, IE6, IE7 and IE8)

However, out of all of those versions - the common element is that it happens to use Java

If I'm going to encounter problems most times - causing me to close my browser from things not loading - It is typically Java.

Which particular version (latest? MS or JRE version?) of Java do you happen to be using?

I'm working fine with Version 6 Update 7 (Which has been reported to have issues with some applications elsewhere, but I'm experiencing no issues here)

Let me know, hopefully a simple update of Java may be able to resolve your issues

Thanks for your question Richard,

Christopher

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public