Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Visualization tool no longer displays cables

HUX20002000

Re: ActiveIQ Digital Advisor -> ClusterViewer -> Visualization -> Cables

This screen shows all my switches, controllers and shelves and it used to show the cable connections between them, along with a section at the top with checkboxes allowing me to enable/disable display of the cables between the switches-to-controllers and the controllers-to-shelves. Now, however, those cables are gone, as is that section with the checkboxes. (See attached screenshot - ignore the black rectangles; that's just me obscuring my serial nos.)

I've tried this in Chrome and Edge, with the same result, so I don't think it's a brower issue.

Anyone know how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bretta

It is mostly fixed as of late last week. Try it out. I used the word mostly, because the controller to shelf cables have been fixed. There's still an issue with the cluster interconnect cables.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

bretta

I opened a ticket for this to be investigated.

HUX20002000

Hi bretta, did you get a response from your ticket? I'm very interested to know if there's a  solution to this.

bretta

It is mostly fixed as of late last week. Try it out. I used the word mostly, because the controller to shelf cables have been fixed. There's still an issue with the cluster interconnect cables.

HUX20002000

Confirmed: I see the controller-to-shelf cabling again now.

Thanks for following up. Much appreciated!

Public