Community Related Discussions

NETAPP DATA ONTAP SIMULATOR

LuisEdu

Hi guys;

I'm tried configure VSAN on vmware workstation and i found that I would can make it with DATA ONTAP SIMULATOR and also exist another tools, although I go for NETAPP.

You think you can help me with the software and demo licenses.

3 REPLIES 3

Ontapforrum

Hi,

As I understand, you would like to have access to 'NetApp Ontap Simulator' and demo licenses ?

As long as you have a valid NetApp account and credentials, you should be able to download Ontap Simulator by visiting the following page:
https://mysupport.netapp.com/tools/info/ECMLP2538456I.html?productID=61970&pcfContentID=ECMLP2538456

Depending upon the version of the Simulator you choose, licenses are provided along with it.

Thanks!

LuisEdu

Hi onptaforrum;

yes, is correct I search keys and software. Apparently my account don't have access or permissions for download the files, because show me a blank screen whitout options on my browser. but i found tutorials on youtube.

if can you upload the files for 

config.version = "8"
virtualHW.version = "7", I will be grateful.

Regards.

GidonMarcus

Hi

I'm afraid the simulator download is only open to customers and partners. Sharing it online will be a violation of the EULA.

If you are a potential customer - you can maybe ask NetApp sales for a demo.

There's an open demo for 90 days for ONTAP select. Which is very similar to the simulator, but require ESXi rather workstation/play that do work on the simulator.

https://www.netapp.com/us/forms/tools/90-day-trial-of-ontap-select.aspx

Gidi Marcus (Linkedin) - Storage and Microsoft technologies consultant - Hydro IT LTD - UK
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public