Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

General Discussion

StorageGrid Sizer not working avail capacity..

zoo123

Hi.  experts~

We are going to try to calculate the capacity through the storageGrid sizer.

However, the capacity below is not displayed properly.

aabb.jpg
can I know problem?

Thanks all..

2 REPLIES 2

NetAppSEAL

A few things to try...

1. Change the drop-down for "HW Raid Protection"  in the "HW Setup" portion of the Sizer from "DDP16" to "DDP"
  2. When sizing for FabricPool, ensure that the value for "Average Object Size [MB]" is set to 4
  3. For the "Read / Write Ratio" section, should reflect 80 / 20, but remove the "%", only include the numeric value

Attached is a screenshot of a similar sizing that shows all outputs being populated correctly. 

SGFPSizer.jpg

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Trey

zoo123

Hi Trey.

Thank you very much for your solution.

But I can't solve the problem.. sorry.

Run the  Excel sizer and first select a another model..Immediately an error(#NAME?) occurs.

Could it be Excel's option or version problem?

Attached is a screenshot.

Thanks.

ggggg.jpg

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public