Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

get-ncvol vserverdrprotection and Get-NcEmsMessage -StartTime in Powershell Toolkit 9.12.1

ukauf

Hi

I just updated the toolkit  version to 9.12.1. Suddenly there are is no more output of the:

get-ncvol/VolumeVserverDrProtectionAttributes/*

All sub-attributes return no output at all. So, I can't really check anymore if there are volumes without DR-Protection?

Further the -StartTime option from Get-NcEmsMessage has been removed. How can I check the events from the last 24h now?

I am currently running 9.10.1 which should be supported with the 9.12.1 Kit.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SPGoetze

You could try running it with the -ONTAPI parameter to force ZAPI calls instead of RESTful API (which is the default call for ONTAP 9.10+)

See, if it gives you the "old" output. If so, you've found another difference between RESTful API and ZAPI...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SPGoetze

You could try running it with the -ONTAPI parameter to force ZAPI calls instead of RESTful API (which is the default call for ONTAP 9.10+)

See, if it gives you the "old" output. If so, you've found another difference between RESTful API and ZAPI...

ukauf

Thank you for the workaround. Meanwhile I detected a few more differences... I solved it by rolling back to the old Toolkit.

Hopefully a future version will cover everything.

Public