NetApp System Change Calendar
CANCELLED: Friday, August 12 from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Downtime / Impact
· Oracle Identity Manager will not process new onboards, offboards or data sync between systems. Data will be queued.
· Internal user password changes to downstream systems will be queued.
· External user enablement, disablement, and updates will be queued.
· New registrations to SAP will be queued
· New partner registrations will be queued.
· Updates will be queued and processed after the downtime.
· New registrations and user profile updates cannot be processed.
NetApp Support Site Search
All Other Applications
There are no workarounds for the impacts listed during the specified windows.
Contact NetApp Technical Support for support escalation needs during this downtime:
If you have a NetApp-assigned support representative, you may contact your representative for technical help during the downtime.
Stay Up-to-Date: Subscribe to the NetApp System Change Calendar
calendar for the latest updates about planned downtime events.
NetApp Knowledge Base: NetApp Knowledge Base is the one-stop self-service portal for support information on all NetApp Products and Services. Here, you can find solutions, answers
and procedures written by our technical experts to help resolve your issues quickly and efficiently.
Quick Start Guide: Follow these steps to put your business on track to gaining the most value from your NetApp investment. View the Guide.
Find the Support You Need: Chat with Elio, our Virtual Support Assistant, access Product
Documentation, popular links, important resources, and many more are available on the Support Quick Links page.
Connect: The NetApp Community is a great place to share and connect with industry peers and NetApp Technical Experts. Join to learn more.
Hands-on-Lab: Learn more about NetApp technology and gain more value from our products by visiting Hands-on-Labs.
You must be registered user to add a comment. If you are a registered user, sign in to leave a comment. If you are not a registered user, please register for the NetApp Community to leave a comment.
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!