ONTAP Discussions

Checking speed of SV/SM transfer filer to filer

RANJBASSI

Hi Folks

Was wondering if someone can advise on a bit of an issue we are having at the moment.

We have 2 filers based on Data ONTAP 8.2.1 7 mode and our FAS8020 performs SV/SM over to our DR site throughout the day to a FAS2240-4.

Noticed recently that our VSC jobs, SM and SV are transferring at a slower rate than usual I believe. I am not 100% as I can't perform any diagnostics.

Are there any tools/Reports that I can run which will tell me what sort of speed of transfer is occuring on my jobs or perform a trend to see what the speed was a few weeks ago compared to the present day?

I am aware that as its peforming delta changes the size of transfers could vary drastically but I am also aware that our volumes shouldnt change that much, from what I can see the amount being transferred is what I would expect, the only difference is the speed of the transfer.

If it helps I can post some of the config files to show our current config.

Many Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

siemensocs

Finally I could see the link. Thanks. With few refresh , the link got enabled. Strange. But thanks.

siemensocs

Sorry but still no luck.

Hence I asked for direct link. Could you please?

siemensocs

Hello,

I am extremely sorry for posting off the topic message here. But I am new the community and do not know absolutely how I can post a new question here. I simly could not find the new message link.

Can anyone give me the link to it?

Sorry once again.

Thanks.

- Admin

RANJBASSI

Click on start discussion in top right hand corner.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public