ONTAP Discussions

Does anyone have a experience to implement HPUX 11v1 with DOT 8.2?

PATRICK_SEO

Hi 🙂

I've been implemeting my customer's Storage DR system for 2weeks, actually i remain a last step of this installation.

A last step of it is data migration to 8020(v8.2.2) from 3040 (v7.3) with snapmirror. However, a major problem of this task that i worried will be occured after migrating data.

According to IMT, 8.2.2 7-mode doesn't support HPUX 11v1 (oops.. I know it's kinda old version). And my customer rep wanna have a NetApp's gurantee of support, when a issue occured after the same service starts with new 8020 system(actually that time, a migration will be finished).

what do i do? Does anyone have a experience to implement HPUX 11v1 with DOT 8.2?

plz let me know.

Regards,

1 REPLY 1

georgevj

Are you using SAN or NFS only?

Please check with your local NetApp Sales team/Support to see if there is a possibility of a PVR or a customized support plan.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.
Cannot find the answer you need? No need to open a support case - just CHAT and we’ll handle it for you.
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public