ONTAP Discussions

Error 500 Servlets not enabled In Fas 2020

UdayPrasad

Hello Team,

I was new in configuration and while i was setting up and all done the foillowing error was posting in GUI session 

Error 500

Servlets not enabled

NetApp Release 7.2.4L1: So please help me out, thanks in advacne.

Best Regards,

P Uday Prasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

UdayPrasad

Team Please any one help me

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

mbeattie

Hi,

Please see the following KB article:

https://kb.netapp.com/support/s/article/ka11A0000001TKJQA2/filerview-error-error-500-servlets-not-enabled

/Matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

UdayPrasad

Hello,

I dont have the access for the link please share the entire info here please. its urgent as out of running from Storage space, thanks in advance.

mbeattie

Hi,

Here is the external URL to the KB article.

https://kb.netapp.com/support/s/article/ka11A0000001TKJ/filerview-error-error-500-servlets-not-enabled

If your storage controller is not accessible via FilerView then you can access it via SSH remotely or from the console.

I'd advise you raise a support case to resolve your issue.

/Matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

UdayPrasad

Hey, 

Still i was unable please help me as i was running out of storage space i need to push this into the production. 

UdayPrasad

Team Please any one help me

UdayPrasad

GuGuys please still waiting

AlexDawson

The GUI management is optional - you can still manage this system over CLI via ssh or telnet. 

The official fix is to put the ontap.exe file for 7.2.1P4 back on the system and run "software install ontap.exe", then reboot when the OS reinstall is done.

You can probably do it via the command line with:

priv set diag

mv /etc/.onboot/java /etc/java

reboot

Good luck!

JGPSHNTAP

Also, your system is so old and not supported anymore.  Time to upgrade!

Public