ONTAP Discussions

Grafana Graphite NetApp Harvest Volume Metric Dashboards loads slow

Kittuu_3

I have the following configuration and works fine but sometimes when I try to generate "volume" metric dashboard for a cluster which hold 100+ volumes I get blank graphs with "NA" to the left of the dashboard graph and sometimes it says "Templating Init Failed". I have saved a volume dashboard for one cluster after it is completely loaded and it works fine whenever I go back to that cluster dashboard but when I try to load other cluster which holds 100+ volumes the above error resurfaces. I dont think so it is optimal way of doing to save dashboard for volume metric for each and every cluster we have in the firm, I should be able to navigate to the required cluster / volume and see the graphs without any above errors right? am I hitting with any bug here?

When I wait for some time and hit refresh the graph will load nicely but its not loading for the first time.

Grafana version 6.3.3

NetApp-Harvest version 1.6.1

Carbon version 0.9.13

Django version 1.4.22

Graphite-Web version 0.9.13

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public