ONTAP Discussions

How to upload a file to NetApp

Nithya

Procedure that should be followed to send non-Secure data to NetApp Global Support.

https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1029870

Note: If you are unable to view the entire content of this article please log in to kb.netapp.com

3 REPLIES 3

GidonMarcus

Hi @Nithya

What’s the benefit of posting links to KB in the community?

Personally, these threads – and all the spam the forums are flooded with, really make it very difficult for me to see other user’s posts on the main page, on the unanswered questions page, and follow the email subscriptions...

Thanks

Gidi Marcus (Linkedin) - Storage and Microsoft technologies consultant - Hydro IT LTD - UK

RajeshPanda

@GidonMarcus Thanks for you feedback, these Kb's are based on highly viewed or top cited to solve case.

We are planning to seed in content proactively to help our users self troubleshoot issues.

I agree with your point that it will spam the email box, to avoid that we are in the process of creating a new forum where we will be hosting these type of discussions and only people subscribe to that forum will get notified.

Thanks

Rajesh

zamkovoy8

i think what's not covered in KB but of real interest is how to upload files (let say network traces) directly from cluster nodes .. 

Public