ONTAP Discussions

Latest ONTAP Simulator Download for VMWare 2021

tonynetapp

Hi,

Good day!

I'm new to ontap products and I currently following an ontap how to build netapp ontap lab but I'm having an issues downloading the required  simulator. Sites has been updated already and it's different from the pdf documentation I'm following. 

can anyone help me how to obtain those software? 
I'm just a regular account holder in mysupport.netapp.com and I can't see anymore the links or any tabs pointing to download the latest simulator. I can't even download any software saying  "Unauthorized Access!" error. 
I have been into a lot of forums already particular to netapp but all are out-dated.

Thank you in advance whoever will give some inputs/feedbacks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pedro_rocha

Hi,

You could try to talk with you NetApp representative in order to get access to some sort of simulator or even a LAB.

A customer account must have valid entitlements (bought something) to get the access.

Kind regards,

Pedro

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

pedro_rocha

Hi,

You have to be an employee, customer or partner in order to download the simulator.

Regards,

Pedro

tonynetapp

Hi,

thanks for your response. 

You mean I need to buy first a least one product in order to download the simulator?

I already have an account in netapp not as a partner but a customer. We don't have yet any product bought from netapp.

tonynetapp

Keep on seeing this error on their webite. 

tonynetapp_0-1626653918801.png

pedro_rocha

Hi,

You could try to talk with you NetApp representative in order to get access to some sort of simulator or even a LAB.

A customer account must have valid entitlements (bought something) to get the access.

Kind regards,

Pedro

Public