I was also able to replicate this on OCSM 8.3.1 RC1 on my Mac. Tested with Safari 9.0, Chrome 45.0.2454, and Firefox 40.0.3 and 41.0.1.
The following tables were noted to not have tabular sort on the columns:
- Cluster | Storage | Disks | Inventory
- SVM | <svm_name>
- SVM | <svm_name> | Storage | Volumes
- SVM | <svm_name> | Storage | Qtrees
- SVM | <svm_name> | Storage | Quotas
- SVM | <svm_name> | Policies | Protection Policies
- SVM | <svm_name> | Policies | QoS Policy Groups
This is not a complete list. Other tables in these sections allow sorting by column.
It shows inconsistencies in the table design. All tables should allow sorting as well as filtering.